GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCESS
By using, accessing or visiting the hairwands.us site or products, software, data files, and any services available to, to you on, from, or through sites or applications related to, domains, or any sub- the domain of Soco, including but not limited to hairwands.us or its sub-domain, which is operated and managed by PT Beaty Dongs, its affiliates, successors and / or successors (hereinafter referred to as “We”, or “the Company”), you have declare agree and agree to:
- These General Terms and Conditions of Use and Access;
- Terms and Conditions of Use and Access to Menstruation Wands;
- Guidelines for Content Contents on Menstruation Wands;
All of the terms and conditions as referred to in points (1) to (4) above are entirely unified and constitute an inseparable part (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”).
By using this Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We can change and modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. You agree to keep reading the provisions periodically to find out about changes to the Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree to be bound by these changes or revisions. If you do not agree to these changes and modifications, please do not use our site.
“Account” is the user’s virtual identity on the Site consisting of a username, e-mail address and password.
“Personal Data” means data attached to individual Users including but not limited to names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, credit card numbers and bank account information, shipping history, items sent, descriptions of items requested or purchased and also log information available on our server, internet protocol address, device activity information, browser type, date and time of request, referring URL, operating system, and statistics on the pages viewed and other information that will be useful or necessary.
“Working Day” means every day (other than Saturday or Sunday) on which banks operate in Jakarta.
“Content” includes any data file, written text, computer software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, audio, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other material that you can view, access through or contribute to into or on the Service. Services include all aspects of Hair Wands, including, but not limited to, all products, software, features and services offered through the Hair Wands website, or any of its sub-domains, such as but not limited to e-commerce platforms, videos uploader, video player and other applications.
“User” means any person who registers himself on the Site to become a member of Hair Wands, including but not limited to buyers and reviewers on the Site.
- Terms and Conditions apply to every Site User, including Users who are: (i) buyers who make purchases through the Site, (ii) sellers who make sales through the Site, and also (iii) content contributors to the Site. As a User, you are permitted to send, upload or publish Content on or through the Site and you understand that the Company does not guarantee any confidentiality in connection with the Content that you send, upload or publish. The site may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and responsibility for any Content, or activities or practices of such third party sites. In addition, both the Company will not and cannot censor or edit content from any third party site. By using the Site, you have expressly exempted the Company from all obligations arising from the use of and data obtained by third party sites.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions as contained in the Terms and Conditions, in using and accessing the Site, you agree to the following:
- You agree not to distribute in any media any part of the Site or the Content contained therein without the Company’s prior written permission unless the Company provides the means for further distribution through the functionality offered on the Site;
- You agree not to change or modify any part of the Site but allow the Company to change, edit the
- Content for publication on the Site;
- You agree not to collect or collect personally identifiable information, including but not limited to account names contained on the Site;
- In using the Site, you comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- The Company has the right to terminate any aspect of the Site at any time;
You agree not to frustrate, deactivate or interfere with features related to the security of the Site or features available or provided to prevent or limit the use or copying of any Content that is available or provided to impose limitations on the use of the Site or related Content; and
- You understand that when you use and access the Site, you will obtain or be shown Content originating from various sources, and that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, security, or aspects of intellectual property rights from or relating to the Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may obtain or be shown Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable. For this, you hereby agree to waive, and waive, any legal or right of justice that you have or may have to sue or challenge the Company in relation to this matter, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to provide compensation and free the Company, owner, operator, affiliate, supplier / contributor / licensee, and licensee.
3. ACCOUNT ON THE SITE
- To be able to use and access services provided by the Site, you must create an Account at Hair Wands. When creating an Account, you are asked to provide information about yourself (such as Personal Data or contact details), including face recognition or voice recognition / voice recording as part of the registration process on the Site or as part of your continued use of the Site. You agree and hereby declare that any registration information you provide through the Site is accurate, correct and current. You agree and hereby declare that you are fully responsible (and that the Company is not responsible to you or to any third party) for all activities that occur on your account and when you use the account.
- By providing data, registering and creating an Hair Wands Account, you guarantee that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years old. If you are not yet 18 years old, then you will be deemed to have obtained approval from your parents or guardians to provide data, register, create an Hair Wands Account, receive and use the Service. Therefore, your parent or guardian is deemed to have agreed to be responsible for your account, all your activities on the Site / Content, and the use and acceptance of the Service by and for you.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords attached to each account that you use to use and access the Site. If you know that your password or account has been used illegally or you know of a business breach of security against your account, you can immediately notify the Company via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
4. POLICY FOR TERMINATION, ACCOUNT CLOSURE, AND DELETION OF CONTENT
- The Company has the right to terminate access to and Account on the Site if according to the Company, the User is always in violation.
- The Company has the right to decide if the Content violates the Terms and Conditions for various reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to pornography, or the duration is too long. The Company may, at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, delete the Content and / or delete the Account due to violations that have sent, uploaded, and published content that is contrary to the Terms and Conditions.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, LICENSE FOR CONTENT, AND COPYRIGHT
- The Company is the sole owner or legal licensee of all rights to the Site and its Content on the Site. All Content contained on the Site, including intellectual property, is protected by copyright laws and laws that apply worldwide that protect intellectual property. All intellectual property rights and rights contained in the Site and the Content are owned by the Company. All rights not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions are protected, including the following:
- Ownership of all software; and
- The name “Sociolla” or “sociolla.com”, “Hair Wands” or “soco.id”, “Beauty Journal”, icons and logos are trademarks registered in various jurisdictions and are protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights. It is strictly forbidden to use, modify, or place the above brands for personal gain and damage to the Site.
- You agree, declare and guarantee that you own or have a license, rights, consent and permission to publish Content that you send or upload, and you agree to grant a license that can be transferred, sublicensed and gives consent to the Company to use or utilize all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trademark rights or other ownership rights in and attached to the Content include but are not limited to the publication, distribution, promotion and further development of the Company’s business.
- You will retain all ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting, uploading or publishing Content on the Site, you certify that you give the Company international, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license rights, which can be sublicensed and transferred to use, distribute, display and administer Content in any media insofar as it relates to the Site or the Company’s business, including, but not limited to, promotion and redistribution of any part or all part of the Content (and any derivative works) in any media format and through any media channels. You hereby also give the rights to Site Users a non-exclusive license to be able to access your Content through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute and display or display the Content as permitted through certain Site functionality and based on the Terms and Conditions. The license you give above will expire in a commercially reasonable period after you delete the Content from the Site. However, you understand and agree that with the termination of the license referred to above, (i) the Company is under no obligation to withdraw or ensure the removal of any part or all part of the Content that has been reproduced, distributed, displayed or displayed in any media other than the Site, and (ii) the Company can still control and store, but not display, distribute, or administer, a copy of your deleted Content. The licensing above also applies to comments that you submit in the user column, and licensing for comments that you submit in the user column applies perpetually and cannot be canceled or terminated.
- The Company does not provide support, approval, or recommendations for any Content sent, uploaded or published through the Site by Users or other licensees or provide opinions, or suggestions for the content contained therein, and you agree that the Company does not have any and all responsibilities with respect to Content. The Company prohibits and does not allow any forms of copyright infringement and other intellectual property rights violations for any Content available on the Site. The Company has the full right to limit, block, or stop the service of each User Account, prohibit access to the Site and will delete all Content if there is a notification that the User Account or Content has violated the intellectual property rights of others. The Company has the right to delete the Content without prior notice and take legal steps to safeguard the User or other visitors if We consider that a third party has violated intellectual property rights as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- If you are the copyright owner or agent and think that the Content contained on the Site violates your copyright, you can send a notice to us at the address by attaching the following documents:
- Power of attorney showing that the party sending the notification has the right to act for and on behalf of the copyright owner whose rights are deemed infringed (if authorized);
- Identification of works whose copyright is deemed infringed;
- Identification of any material or content deemed to have violated copyright, and any information deemed sufficient by the Company to identify such material or content;
- Information deemed sufficient by the Company to be able to contact you, such as address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement on stamp duty stating that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in question is illegal and is not authorized or authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the laws and regulations; and
- An affidavit of sufficient stamp duty stating that the notification delivered is accurate, and you have the right to act for and on behalf of the owner of the copyright whose copyright is considered infringed.
- If you consider that your Content that has been deleted (or has been deactivated) does not violate, or you have the authority or power of the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or by law, to publish and use material in the Content, you may send a notification The response contains the following information to the Company:
- Identification of content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the content was displayed before the content was removed or disabled;
- An affidavit of sufficient stamp duty stating that you in good faith have confidence that the removal and deactivation of the Content is due to an error or error in identifying the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- If the counter-notification is received by the Company, the Company or its proxy can send a copy of the counter-notification to the party who filed the first complaint by informing that the party can replace the deleted Content or reactivate access from the Content within 10 Business Days. Unless the copyright owner submits a legal action through a court of law against contributors or users of the Content, the removed Content may be replaced, or the access restored, within 10 to 14 Business Days or more after receipt of a counter notification, at the discretion of the Company.
6. PERSONAL DATA
You agree that your use of the Site is entirely your own responsibility. To the extent permitted by law, the company and its officers, directors, commissioners, employees and agents refuse to provide any form of guarantee and reject any responsibility, expressly or impliedly, in connection with the Site and your use of the Site. The Company makes no guarantees or statements about the accuracy, or completeness of the Site and has no obligations and responsibilities towards:
- Personal injury or property damage of any nature, arising from your access and use of the Site;
- Any access or use of the security server and / or any and all personal information and / or financial information stored on our server illegally;
- Any interruption or stopping of transmission to or from our Site;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that can be transmitted to or through our Site by any third party; and / or
- Any error or omission of any information in any content or for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of any use of Content that is published, uploaded, sent by e-mail, transmitted or otherwise available through the service.
- For any statement, as well as reviews written, uploaded, published on the Site either by the User or other third parties for inaccuracies, untruths, to a product contained on the Site. You hereby understand and acknowledge that the Company does not edit or filter any statements and reviews written, uploaded and published on the Site by Users or other third parties.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company and its officers, directors, commissioners, employees, or agents do not have any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by:
- Errors, errors or inaccuracies in Content;
- Personal injury or damage to any type of property arising from your access and use of our Site;
- Any unauthorized access or use of our security server and / or any and all personal information and / or financial information stored on our server illegally;
- Any interruption or stopping of transmission to or from Our Site;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like that can be transmitted to or through our services by any third party; and / or
- Any error or omission of any information in any Content or for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of any use of Content that is published, uploaded, sent by e-mail, transmitted or otherwise available through service, either on the basis of guarantees, contracts or for reasons of tort (tort), even though the Company was notified of the possible loss.
You specifically acknowledge that the Company will not be responsible for any Content or action intended to defame, offensive, offensive or any illegal actions by third parties where the risk of danger or damage arising from these matters is entirely your responsibility .
The site is controlled by the Company and is one of the facilities in Indonesia. The Company does not give any statement about the suitability and availability of the Site in other countries. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions are responsible for complying with the laws of the local state jurisdiction.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and release the Company, officers, directors, commissioners, employees and agents of the Company, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, responsibilities, costs or debt, and costs (including, but not limited to, legal consultant fees) arising from:
- Misuse of the Site by you;
- Your violation of any or all provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- Violations by you of third party rights, including without limitation intellectual property rights attached to them, property rights or privacy rights;
- Any complaints and / or prosecutions of the Content that you contribute that have a detrimental effect on third parties; or
- Violations of laws and laws that can affect third parties.
The obligation to defend and provide compensation as mentioned above will continue to apply even if the Terms and Conditions are deemed terminated and you no longer use the Site.
By using and / or accessing the Site, you hereby declare and guarantee that you are competent to and are able to bind itself to a lawful agreement, including the Terms and Conditions. If you are an institution, or legal entity, you have fulfilled all the requirements set by law and your corporate documents to be able to bind your legal entity to the terms of the Terms and Conditions.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
The Terms and Conditions must be interpreted and regulated based on the positive legal provisions of the Republic of Indonesia.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You agree that any complaints, claims and / or disputes between you and the Company arising in whole or in part from or related to the Service will be resolved in advance for consensus. If the problem cannot be solved amicably within 30 (thirty) days after the deliberation, the parties agree to resolve the complaint, demand and / or dispute with the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (domiciled in Mampang Prapatan).
13. ONE UNITY
If there is a part of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions which are deemed invalid by the competent court, the invalidity of the provisions will not affect the validity of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which other provisions will remain valid.