1. OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
We ask for information deemed necessary to support our Site when you register an account to be able to use and access the Site, including, but not limited to your personal data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number and bank account information , shipping history, items sent, descriptions of items requested or purchased as well as log information available on our server, internet protocol address, device activity information, browser type, date and time of request, referral URL, operating system, and page statistics views and other information that will be useful or necessary (“Personal Data”) to provide you with our best services from the Site.
Through the use of the Site, the Company collects, processes, analyzes and stores Personal Data, in the following ways:
- Personal identification data / information submitted independently and voluntarily by you, including but not limited to when you:
- Create or register an account to be able to use and access the Site (“User”) and fill out forms that request information / data including Personal Data;
- Visit the pages of certain partners of the Company;
- Contribute to sending, uploading content in the form of photos, text, videos, product shipments, sending questions, comments or other responses regarding Our Site;
- Provide feedback to us via e-mail, filled out forms, letters, or telephone calls; and
- Fill in the data on the payment confirmation page on the Site during the payment process including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, internet banking, and other payment services;]
- Data that we obtain through social media, which includes but is not limited to, like our Fan Page on Facebook; interact with us through other social media sites. Personal data that we obtain from third parties is limited to your name and the writing you like available on the third party’s page. The data we use is limited to aggregate mode to review and improve our site.
- The data we obtain from third parties, such as affiliated parties with us, business partners, and other independent third parties.
- Data recorded when you use the Site, including but not limited to when you visit the Site, for which we can process technical data such as your Internet Protocol (IP address).
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Verifying User data using the Site;
- Guarantee and provide a better site user interface;
- Providing and facilitating payment transactions made by Users on the Site including including the process of confirmation and delivery of User orders;
- To collect transaction data for Site Users;
- Carry out the Company’s obligations in connection with the implementation of cooperation with third parties;
- For the benefit of market research or site development so that the Company can improve the Site, and / or to adjust the site to provide the Site and products that are of most interest to you;
- To administer a lottery, promotion, survey, market research, or other relevant matter which aims to be made available to Users;
- Facilitating communication between the User and the Company’s customer service department if there are problems; and
- For the purposes of publication, distribution, promotion, marketing and business development of the Company further.
You must update or correct Personal Data periodically if there are changes or errors to ensure the continuity and security of Our Site. You are required to provide information as requested by the Company.
3. DISCLOSURE OF THE THIRD PARTY’S PERSONAL DATA
The Company will not transfer, sell, distribute, disclose or lend your information and Personal Data to other third parties, except with the following conditions:
- The Company may transfer Personal Data in whole or in large part to third parties in the case of corporate actions including but not limited to mergers, consolidations, expropriations, or reorganizations that cause the transfer of ownership or ownership of the Company;
- If the Company discloses the information to a party that has signed a confidentiality agreement with the Company;
- If the Company is obliged to disclose and / or share your personal data in an effort to comply with legal obligations based on the applicable laws and regulations;
- In an effort to enforce or implement the Terms and Conditions, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, Customers or other parties, including but not limited to the exchange of information and Personal Data with companies and other organizations for the purpose of protecting the Company and its Users including but not limited to fraud, financial loss or other risk reduction issues;
- In order to provide user reviews or reviews of products available on the Site. When you have completed your purchase of a product on Our Site, you will be invited to provide a review of that product. By providing its review, the User agrees that the review can be displayed on Our Site, Our Application, Our social media accounts, or Site providers that are relevant to us or other third party sites that partner with us;
- The Company’s cooperation with business partners or other third parties by providing access to Personal Data to those who work and provide services for the maintenance, development of the Site and other relevant services.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information with the public and our partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or other relevant sites. We may share information that is publicly available to show trends regarding general use of our Site.
- We may disclose to other third parties who act as our service providers to help us provide services to users. These service providers include customer service providers, and payment transaction service providers.
- We may share Personal Data information with other third parties to support our needs in order to enhance and develop the Company’s marketing and business development interests.
We will always try our best to protect Personal Data including when we provide Personal Data to other third parties. However, not in any case Sociolla can guarantee the use and management of Personal Data, so it is entirely the responsibility of third parties. The user hereby agrees to release Sociolla in the event of abuse of Personal Data by a third party.
4. THE RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CHANGE PERSONAL DATA
We have a database that allows Site Users to store information regarding billing, shipping, payment, tracking the status of user orders, credit card related information, register of previous transactions, e-mail addresses and some other personal data. You have the right to access information and to request corrections for that information. If you want to access or correct your Personal Data, you can do it using the methods we provide on each site.
5. WITHDRAWAL APPROVAL AND REMOVE PERSONAL DATA
With withdrawal of consent and request to delete Personal Data, We may:
- Can no longer provide services to you;
- Cannot delete all data or information that has been available or published on the Site, including but not limited to the results of user reviews, user transaction history, items sent, descriptions of items requested or purchased and also log information available on our servers.
- Cannot use Personal Data since withdrawal of consent for the use of Personal Data, but we do not guarantee the use of Personal Data that has been given by the User before the withdrawal of the agreement.
You hereby agree that the Company will be exempt from liability for loss, damage, and loss that may arise from the withdrawal of consent and deletion of Personal Data on Our Site.
7. AD DISPLAY
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We work hard to protect your Personal Data from illegal access, especially by providing protection to you based on the following conditions:
- We encrypt a number of Sites using Secure Socket Layers.
- We review practices around the collection, storage and processing of information, including technical and physical security measures, to protect the system from unauthorized access.
We take technical, mandatory, and administrative steps designed to protect your Personal Data. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards relating to the collection, storage and disclosure of your Personal Data. Our security procedures require us to request proof of your identity before we disclose your Personal Data. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Data such as for never giving your password to other third parties, and for leaving your account after you have finished using the Site.
If not specifically defined in this policy, the terms defined and used in the General Terms and Conditions of Use and Access are updated as of October 2019 and / or other policies as contained in or related to the Site.